 CAD / 17232
  Using Quad2Dat on Windows Seven 64 bits

I switched to a new machine running Windows Seven 64 bits, and I had a bit of trouble installing Quad2Dat. Here is what I had to do: - Download and install Visual Basic 5 runtime (File msvbvm50.exe, get it from (URL) Place MSFLXGRD.OCX somewhere on (...) (14 years ago, 1-Jun-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Using Quad2Dat on Windows Seven 64 bits

(...) Just as a note, since Ctrl+Shift+Enter might be hard to remember in the long run when doing this type of thing in the future, you can also right click on "cmd.exe" in the list that shows up after typing cmd in the search box, then select "Run (...) (14 years ago, 1-Jun-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Using Quad2Dat on Windows Seven 64 bits

(...) Sorry if this is a silly question, but where can I download Quad2Dat? It seems every link on the web points to Chris Alano's long gone Geocities page, even the link in LDraw.org's downloads section... Remi (14 years ago, 2-Jun-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Using Quad2Dat on Windows Seven 64 bits

(...) Apparently you'll need to email someone who already has it. Meanwhile someone is working on an open source replacement called ldpattern which does have a download available. I don't know what it does yet, but I'd suggest we all give the author (...) (14 years ago, 2-Jun-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Using Quad2Dat on Windows Seven 64 bits

(...) "Someone" is Il'dar Ismagilov (LDraw parts author Eldar). LdPattern should be usable soon, already very promising. If you try it, comments here will be appreciated! Philo (14 years ago, 3-Jun-10, to lugnet.cad)

  LdPattern (Was: Using Quad2Dat...)

In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote: 8<-------- (...) It is available already, and yes, very promising! Google and ye shall find. /Tore (14 years ago, 3-Jun-10, to lugnet.cad)