 CAD / 17200
Re: SR 3D Builder 0.5.1.3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 15 May 2010 22:48:05 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Sergio Reano wrote:
   Hi everybody

the latest version of my LEGO CAD application is available for download as usual from

http://staff.polito.it/sergio.reano

here is a link to a video anticipating the news

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jso-Qn-82Wk

have fun

Sergio

Great to see this developed.

I had given it a try in the past, but I never got familar with the handling. Is there anybody out there and uses this application? From the videos on youtube it has to be an incredible application.

Please leave your comments!

cu mikeheide