 CAD / 17165
  Re: LDraw.org 2010-01 Parts Update Now Available

(...) Sorry about that, again. The file I received from Scott opened up in Notepad OK for me, so I'm not sure how this happened. I'm annoyed that after remembering that this was an issue before and then checking it, I still screwed up! Anyway, the (...) (15 years ago, 5-Apr-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw.org 2010-01 Parts Update Now Available

(...) I downloaded the file earlier this morning and checked it. It opened in Notepad just fine...more specifically that it has the <CR><LF> at the end of each line, as it is supposed to. (15 years ago, 5-Apr-10, to lugnet.cad)