 CAD / 1716
    Re: Mock MF —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) I think you forgot to inline ufohull.dat (part of ufohull2.dat) Looks possible from what I can tell! --Bram (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Mock MF —John VanZwieten
   If you download Steve's UFO hull from cad.dat and save it as ufohull.dat in your models directory, it should show up right. I'm away from the model until tommorrow. I of course hope they use a bunch of slopes to "round" the top, rather than a (...) (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)