 CAD / 17079
  Re: The future of LDraw?

(...) Well, I singled out the header-code not as the problem in itself but as symptomatic of a shift that's taken place over a period of years. I don't know how else to say it without sounding petty, and I'm absolutely not singling out any one (...) (14 years ago, 20-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: The future of LDraw?

In lugnet.cad, Dave Schuler wrote: --snip-- (...) I think I see a bit better what you were getting at (and what Tore is getting at too which is the same issue I think). I kind of do agree with you both that making new parts is too hard due in part (...) (14 years ago, 20-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)