 CAD / 17056
    Re: The future of LDraw? —Tore Eriksson
   (...) Sorry, but I'm a little slow. Was it at LUGNET or Eurobricks you couldn't find your way back to that topic? /Tore (14 years ago, 17-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: The future of LDraw? —Don Heyse
   (...) I have trouble navigating Eurobricks because it requires so much scrolling and clicking on <next> links to find things. I mean, how do you find your way to a particular post when there are 318 *pages* and you have to scroll through them all to (...) (14 years ago, 17-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)