 CAD / 17009
  Re: SR 3D Builder 0.4.5.8

(...) The error is on the last comment line starting with 0. It's line 13 Note that it is on the unofficial file. Byes Sergio (14 years ago, 9-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: SR 3D Builder 0.4.5.8

(...) I think you just catched a really wrong version of that part. The file that is currently on the PT is fine like I already wrote above. The last change to this file has been on 07.03.2010 so the mentioned error is now gone. cu mikeheide (14 years ago, 10-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)