 CAD / 16973
16972  |  16974
Subject:
Stormtrooper Helmet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 2010 07:18:11 GMT

Hi there,

I'm trying to put together a Lego Stormtrooper mini-fig model. From the LDraw
library I've managed to find all the parts except the helmet. On Peeron this
piece is catalogued as x130px2. Having had quick look around on the web, I found
someone who'd modelled a Tie pilot fighter using Google Sketchup:

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=e32c395165d58c1c55b5877bfdde751&prevstart=0

Using Meshlab I've converted the helmet into an OBJ file. How do I convert this
into a dat file?

Thanks in advance

Reuben
reuben@pearse.co.uk