 CAD / 16924
Re: LPub 4.0.0.4 CLEAR issue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 2010 04:05:21 GMT

In lugnet.cad, William Howard wrote:
LPub 4.0.0.4 doesn't seem to honour the CLEAR command across multi-steps after
the page after the clear (see sample below)

7 bricks in a row with steps between - A B C D E F G
in three multi-step groups with a CLEAR after group 1 - (A B C) CLEAR (D E) (F
G)

I would expect

A A+B A+B+C on page 1
D D+E on page 2
D+E+F D+E+F+G on page 3

Hi William,
  Welcome to LPub 4.0!  Its a bit different, eh?

  Your expectations for CLEAR are very reasonable.

<snip>

  Thanks for the wonderfully simple example.  I made a one line fix for this.

  After I get the "submodel in PLI" problem fixed, you can expect 4.0.0.5....

Thanks!
Kevin