 CAD / 16913
  Re: Dungeon Delver: That Frog...

(...) (full story of its birth: (URL) (14 years ago, 31-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Dungeon Delver: That Frog...

(...) Wow. I'm glad I posted my little picture, if for no other reason than to bring your amazing work to light again. I only get the chance to pop into Lugnet once in a while now, and had never seen this scnner of yours. It would be pretty amazing (...) (14 years ago, 6-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad)