 CAD / 1683
  Re: X-Oid Mech

(...) Are you using LDLite 1.6 to view the model? If not, you'll need to save the file, use mpdsplit to separate it into the several DAT files that are included in it, then view the main file. Steve (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: X-Oid Mech

(...) pieces (...) That must be the problem. Thanks, This has happened to me a few times...and I know all you LDrawees can't be that sloppy;) Regs, -Chris- (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: X-Oid Mech

(...) And Chris, could you not post replies with the _entire_ dat file quoted? Kind of overkill. -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)