 CAD / 1682
  Re: A-Wing Figther (X-wing alternate model)

(...) I love this model... It's elegance is amplified by the fact that it is a strict alternate model. I'm very impressed. When I built my A-wing, I had a whole collection (20 years worth) of parts to draw upon. (...) Well, unlikely for now. It was (...) (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A-Wing Figther (X-wing alternate model)

(...) Oy! A great lost to the Lego world! Do you think you could rebuild it if you wanted to? I was amazed at the dragon/dinosaur model to begin with, but as I read on and realized it transformed into a warrior... Wow! I've never seen Lego do _that_ (...) (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: A-Wing Figther (X-wing alternate model)

(...) Thanks :) When I get some long-term free time, I'll probably revisit the model and redesign & rebuild it from scratch, using the lessons that I learned in the first go round. I really consider that model a 1st draft, as I never got around to (...) (25 years ago, 20-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)