 CAD / 16800
Re: LDTranslator released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 2010 17:54:21 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Heidemann wrote:
I released today LDTranslator 1.0.5.0

It can be used to create the localisation files according the LDraw.org
Localisation Guideline (http://www.ldraw.org/Article559.html).

You can download that tool (windows only) from
http://mikeheide2.kilu.de/index.php?page=ldtranslator.

cu
mikeheide

"LDTranslator.exe - Program Error (Maybe = Runtime Error?, my note)"
"Program could not be properly initialized (0xc0000135). Click to terminate
program"

System: WinXP Pro Swedish 5.1.2600, SP3 build 2600, AMD Dual Core 2.5GHz, 1Gb
RAM

/Tore