 CAD / 16761
  Re: Looking for sound effects

(...) I'd love to see (and hear) the result when finished! If I understand it correctly, you want 25 very short sounds per second. Maybe clicking sounds or something in its likeness? In that pace, I think it would be impossible for the human brain (...) (15 years ago, 29-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Looking for sound effects

(...) Try this one: (URL) even though the motor actually starts in the end. It's not my sound, but it is very like what happened to me before Christmas when the battery finally gave up in my Skoda Octavia (-00). Nine years of service from a car (...) (15 years ago, 29-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Looking for sound effects

(...) I know is imposible to say how many clicks per second you year if is like 25 i meant something to give the effect or beliebe that each part has a sound. Same goes for video how can we tell 25 fps or 30 or 50 fps without a computer anyways. (15 years ago, 29-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad)