 CAD / 16760
16759  |  16761
Subject:
Looking for sound effects
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 28 Dec 2009 13:05:55 GMT

Hello,

I whould like to add sound effects to my videos
these videos are all 25 FPS = 25 pieces of lego per second
some sets take 10 to 20 seconds to build I whould love to have
sound for each piece of lego that gets added, I think you all
get the idea like lego tv comercials.

Thanks in advance

Merry xmas and happy new year
and play well!!!!