 CAD / 16734
    Re: Help writing LDraw's history —Tore Eriksson
   (...) Really great work! I would have liked to contribute to the article by writing in it, but I'm aware that my English is far from perfect. So I just add some of my thoughts as an input. The main focus seems to be on the various administrational, (...) (15 years ago, 11-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Help writing LDraw's history —Willy Tschager
   (...) From personal experience I can tell you that the natives here are very collaborative when it comes down to corrections or sanding your words so just write down your thoughts and post them - I'm sure someone will be found to get them into right (...) (15 years ago, 12-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)