 CAD / 16733
  Help writing LDraw's history

Guys, quoting Jim Morrison (The Doors) I'd say: "The end is near". Obviously I'm talking just about 2009. Updating LDraw's history page: (URL) have to admit that I've forgotten to update the page last year. I would appreciate if you could fill in (...) (15 years ago, 11-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Help writing LDraw's history

(...) Really great work! I would have liked to contribute to the article by writing in it, but I'm aware that my English is far from perfect. So I just add some of my thoughts as an input. The main focus seems to be on the various administrational, (...) (15 years ago, 11-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Help writing LDraw's history

(...) From personal experience I can tell you that the natives here are very collaborative when it comes down to corrections or sanding your words so just write down your thoughts and post them - I'm sure someone will be found to get them into right (...) (15 years ago, 12-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Help writing LDraw's history

(...) There's also the interactive timeline project that I recall starting but never finishing. Sad to say right now I'm overbooked, but would be happy to hand it off to someone else if they want. Here's one of the last posts from that thread: (URL) (...) (15 years ago, 13-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)