 CAD / 16711
16710  |  16712
Subject:
LDConfig Manager 1.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 2009 17:27:15 GMT

Because of the current discussion about the LDConfig.ldr I needed a tool to
visualisise all the used colors. So I just coded LDConfig Manager. It is far
from beeing complete and maybe buggy, but it works for me.

Maybe you are also interested in that. So you can download that from
http://mikeheide2.kilu.de/index.php?page=ldconfig-manager as a zip file. You
will need to have .NET Framework 2.0 or Mono 2.0 installed on your system
(Windows/Linux/Mac) to run that application.

cu
mikeheide