 CAD / 16505
Re: LDDP 2.0.3 Released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 2009 07:58:20 GMT

Can't recreate this bug.  Can you elaborate?
OK, more complex indeed than I thought initially... When you color change a
line, the "old color" is automatically selected, but this fails on undefined
colors, and sometimes on defined ones. If you don't pay attention to that, color
change doesn't happen. eg. color 324 opens as color 4, color 47 as color 15...

BTW, perhaps change the label of undefined colors as "undefinedXXX" instead of
"colorXXX" to avoid confusion?

and the second time I click on the color change icon it takes forever (if it
ever does) to open the dialog box...

This is fixed.

Current Build:
http://lddp.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/lddp/trunk/Current%20Build/LDDesignPad.exe