 CAD / 16492
    DATHeader Update (The Reviewer Tool) Version 2.0.9 —Michael Heidemann
   I just uploaded a new version of DATHeader. 1) Philo claimed that there should be two values for decimal rounding. This is now implemented. 2) Il'dar was very satisfied with the new result window, but HollyWood did miss the detailed information on (...) (15 years ago, 3-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

        Re: DATHeader Update (The Reviewer Tool) Version 2.0.9 —Willy Tschager
   (...) w. (15 years ago, 3-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: DATHeader Update (The Reviewer Tool) Version 2.0.9 —Michael Heidemann
   (...) OH, Thanks for mentioning this. Now it is fixed and another I hope interesting feature has been implemented. If you have a wrong color now you can make a doubleclick on that wrong color and a window for colorpicking will open. Choose your (...) (15 years ago, 3-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)