 CAD / 16468
  Re: LD4DStudio 1.1 Beta 3 Released

I was wondering if your program uses same format as or could output to the LDraw Connection Database? (URL) would be cool to have a single database for connections, and even allow users to "submit" newly discovered connections just by using your (...) (15 years ago, 27-Sep-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LD4DStudio 1.1 Beta 3 Released

(...) Hello Mike, I've looked at those specs when I worked on the program but it seemed, to me, in a very early stage of development. So I build the 'suggestion database' instead for the time being. Also the proposed information far surpasses the (...) (15 years ago, 28-Sep-09, to lugnet.cad)