 CAD / 16464
16463  |  16465
Subject:
Looking for
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 26 Sep 2009 17:21:55 GMT

I've got a set of instructions I need to finish up and the model includes 30663
Car Steering Wheel Large.  I'm using the unofficial file at
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/30663.dat ; that page lists
the only required subfile as p/t04i1765.dat Torus Inside 1 x 0.1765 x 0.25 , but
the file itself also uses t04o1765.dat, the Torus Outside, and I can't find that
in Parts Tracker.  Can anyone help me find this?!?

Thanks,
Peter