 CAD / 16433
Re: MPD Wizard now available for Mac
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 2009 03:33:32 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky wrote:
   Due to my recent re-interest in rendering LDraw models, I got tired of having to boot into Windows every time I wanted to make an MPD file. I’m pleased to announce that MPD Wizard is now available for Mac OSX:

Hi Orion,

More Mac software is always nice!

By the way, you can drag-and-drop models between Bricksmith’s file contents outline and assemble an MPD that way. But it would probably be more useful for your purposes if you could drag in files from the Finder, wouldn’t it?

Allen