 CAD / 16372
Re: LEGO Repulsorlift ("Augmented Reality" visualization)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 1 Aug 2009 16:30:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jetro de Chateau wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
challenge. So, I've developed a new building technique to make more
sophisticated use of the familiar plastic parts: LEGO repulsorlift.

Awesome technological breakthrough ;o)

Philo

I'll second that!
Looking forward to a tutorial on how to do something like this.

I've posted a "how-to" guide at
http://anoved.net/2009/08/ldraw-augmented-reality/ - I may add more details or
example files later.

Jim