 CAD / 16316
Re: LD4DStudio sample suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 2009 19:43:52 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Eric Albrecht wrote:
   In lugnet.cad, Roland Melkert wrote:
   I just completed a new sample (Technic v8 engine) while hunting for bugs. And while wondering what to do next I thought maybe some of you have suggestions on things they would like see in a sample. Maybe demonstrating some aspect of the program people think is unclear.

Well, let’s see it then! Is it a Technic V-8 engine like this:

or did you really get enthusiastic and do this one?

Eric

Technicopedia

lol, i went for the first one (small 1.3MB gif fragment):

http://www.ld4dstudio.nl/img/ld4d/engine.gif

The full version will be a sample with the beta 2 version.

That big V8 engine is awesome though, maybe I’ll try to animate it some time, have to figure out a more dynamic script for it though.