 CAD / 16303
16302  |  16304
Subject:
My LDRAW parts wish list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 2009 21:51:44 GMT

I've been doing a lot of work lately in building as many Technic models in MLCAD
as I can.  I find the lack of the following list of wheels and tires the most
vexing.  If anyone wanted to put them on a "most wanted" list, that would be
great!

*  41896:  Wheel 43.2 x 26 Technic Racing Small
*  45982:  Tire 81.6 x 38 R Balloon
*  41893:  Tire 68.8 x 36 H
*  61480:  Tire 68.7 x 34 R
*  54120:  Tire 94.8 x 44 R Balloon
*  51378:  Wheel Technic Street Bike
*  51380:  Tire Technic Street Bike Front
*  51379:  Tire Technic Street Bike Rear