 CAD / 16263
  Re: LPub Bad results with LDView

(...) I have checked also with car.dat and those problems do not arise here. Using winXP , LPub 4.0.0.1 and LDView 4.0.1 cu mikeheide (15 years ago, 10-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub Bad results with LDView

(...) I have tried to install LPub 4.0.0.1 several times now (redownloaded after cleaning the browser cache to make sure the file wasn't corrupted and tried after completely uninstalling any previous version of LPub) but every time I try to start (...) (15 years ago, 11-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: LPub Bad results with LDView

(...) I've solved the problem installing the Visual Studio 2008 Runtime. LPub now runs fine. Thanks Travis! Jetro (15 years ago, 13-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad, FTX)