 CAD / 16206
  Re: Part naming and hard colored parts

(...) Sergio From the complete library update that was 2008-01, the !LDRAW_ORG line (line 4 of every file) should tell you what you need to know. Full details are in the header specification at (URL) Generic colour parts have an identifier of "Part" (...) (15 years ago, 19-May-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Part naming and hard colored parts

(...) Hi Chris, thanks for the informations. I missed the first article (often I'm immersed in programming and don't take care of news). With the information on line 4 I got all I need (expecially for hard colored parts) and will be implemented in (...) (15 years ago, 20-May-09, to lugnet.cad)