 CAD / 16156
  SR 3D Builder user manual

Hi everybody I finally published a preliminar (and not fully revised) version of the SR 3D Builder User Manual You can download from application website homepage in .PDF format (URL) this will help. Sergio (15 years ago, 14-Apr-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: SR 3D Builder user manual

(...) Excellent news! thanks! Philo (15 years ago, 14-Apr-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: SR 3D Builder user manual

(...) I will have to try it soon. Question: does the program support LEdit's keyboard commands? -Mike (15 years ago, 15-Apr-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: SR 3D Builder user manual

(...) Hi, I don't ever try lEdit so I think it doesn't. Anyway you should not need keyboard to position parts, and my program is totally different! Sergio (15 years ago, 15-Apr-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: SR 3D Builder user manual

(...) The keyboard is usually much faster than the mouse, and I have all the commands memorized already (as do most people who use MLCAD, because it uses the same commands). -Mike (15 years ago, 15-Apr-09, to lugnet.cad)