 CAD / 16131
16130  |  16132
Subject:
Mesh enhancer..again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 2009 15:08:10 GMT

Hello everyone,

I'm new in Pov-Ray rendering and i'm just getting some results now :
(http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=373668). The problem is
that some parts look blocky and it ruins some of my renders. I think i need
to get the "mesh enhancer" utility to get rid of my problem. I know that the
link to the program is broken now. Anyone having the file and help me ?

-Chris