 CAD / 16119
    Is there an origin point specified in LDRAW parts? —Geoffrey Hyde
   If there is an origin point specified in LDRAW part files, I would like to know what is needed in order to calculate it's position and alignment to the x, y, z coordinate system LDRAW uses. Can anyone point me to where I can find information that (...) (15 years ago, 25-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Is there an origin point specified in LDRAW parts? —Santeri Piippo
     (...) Well, the origin is simply the zero-point X=0;Y=0;Z=0 in all parts, no exceptions. The quads/triangles/line...itives/... are built around that origin. (15 years ago, 25-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Is there an origin point specified in LDRAW parts? —Michael Heidemann
   (...) Origin of all parts is x=0,y=0,z=0. Where this origin is placed at the part is different. Y-Direction: If the part have studs, then the y=0 is the surface below the studs. If the part has no studs, then it should be at the top of the part, or (...) (15 years ago, 25-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad)