 CAD / 16109
  Re: NXT based 3D scanner

Stunning! Don't know what else to say. Please do the owl next (URL) would be so nice. Jaco (15 years ago, 17-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: NXT based 3D scanner

Thanks everybody, be sure that when I got my first frog LDraw model out of it I was enthusiastic too! (...) But I am a bit afraid that the wings patterns will not be recognisable after the scan... Philo (15 years ago, 17-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.robotics)