 CAD / 161
    Ray-trace of diving submarine —Anders Isaksson
   Hi all! Has anybody found a _good_ way of generating (wawy) water in POV-ray yet? My first try can be seen at (URL) , but I'm not completely happy with the result. I didn't manage to get the water transparent at all. Ideas anyone? Anders Isaksson (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.cad)