 CAD / 16091
    Setting the right rotation step —Jaco van der Molen
   Hi all, Creating buildinginstructions for the birds by MisaQa for my website ((URL) I am having trouble getting the right rotation step for the instructions of one of the swans. It is this one on page 2: (URL) someone help me in getting it right? (...) (16 years ago, 12-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Setting the right rotation step —Jim DeVona
   (...) Hi, Jaco. Try using an "absolute" rotstep in the callout submodel to specify exactly the angle you desire. For instance: 0 ROTSTEP 30 45 0 ABS Jim (16 years ago, 13-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad)