 CAD / 16064
    Re: LSynth 3 available on kclague.net —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) Hi Kevin, Thanks for this realease - and thanks too to Willy for the detailed tutorial. I have a problem with this version - It tells me that cygwin1.dll is missing in my path. Philo (15 years ago, 2-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LSynth 3 available on kclague.net —Jaco van der Molen
   (...) Great to have a new and improved version with added support. However I get the same error as Philo here. (15 years ago, 2-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad)