 CAD / 16031
    New Tool GapFinder —Michael Heidemann
   I just have finished a new tool called GapFinder. ((URL) is designed to find gaps between triangle and/or quad. The results might be useful to correct a file. But please use the results with care, as human eyes are not exact like this tool ;-). Also (...) (15 years ago, 14-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

        Re: New Tool GapFinder —Michael Heidemann
   (...) Today I have updated this tool to work with the latest version of XMPD.dll (2.2.5). There are no new functions but a little bit more feedback for the user. This tool can now be downloaded from (URL) (14 years ago, 16-May-10, to lugnet.cad)