 CAD / 16015
  Big Ben Bricks Medium Drivers

Howdy! Is anyone working on or have a LDraw version of Ben's Medium Drivers? I have a copy of the flanged and blind Large drivers, as well as the small wheels, but I am in desperate need of the LDraw files for both the Flanged and Blind Medium (...) (16 years ago, 9-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Big Ben Bricks Medium Drivers

(...) Do you know this page: (URL) this page (URL) hope this helps cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 9-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Big Ben Bricks Medium Drivers

(...) No, I'm afraid it doesn't help me. Those pages contain the aforementioned files I already have. I have the large flanged and large blind drivers and the small wheel LDraw files. I need the LDraw files for the medium flanged and medium blind (...) (16 years ago, 9-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Big Ben Bricks Medium Drivers

(...) Have you asked Ben Fleskes or Ross Crawford, the two authors of the ldr files for the other BBB train wheels? It would be great to have the medium drivers in ldraw. Benn (16 years ago, 10-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Big Ben Bricks Medium Drivers

(...) I have emailed Ben but he's yet to get back with me. I'll email Ross when I can. --Tony (16 years ago, 10-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Big Ben Bricks Medium Drivers

(...) My files were not created from scratch, they were created from the versions available on Ben's site. This was because Ben's versions are created from his tooling software, and have way more detail then Ldraw needs, so I created less detailed (...) (16 years ago, 11-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Big Ben Bricks Medium Drivers

If it's of any help, here's an image of the medium wheels I scanned in. If I have the time, I'll generate a LDRAW file, but it won't be standards-compliant. In the meantime, perhaps it will be of use to those more verse in Ldraw than I. (URL) (16 years ago, 11-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Big Ben Bricks Medium Drivers

(...) Hi Tony, I'll convert my CAD files over to ldraw and email them to you. Cheers, Ben Fleskes Big Ben Bricks LLC (16 years ago, 13-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Big Ben Bricks Medium Drivers

In lugnet.cad, Anthony Sava wrote: <snip> (...) Hi Tony, I'll convert my CAD files over to ldraw this weekend and email them to you. Cheers, Ben Fleskes Big Ben Bricks LLC (16 years ago, 13-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)