 CAD / 15975
  Re: LSynth to the rescue? (was Re: Hello, world!)

(...) I'm trying to create the curves for the 61811, as highlighted into the peeron.com image as green and blue by my perfect drawing skills below. (URL) I think I'll try LSynth, but a simple, specialized tool would be great. (15 years ago, 20-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: LSynth to the rescue? (was Re: Hello, world!)

(...) If I have to do something like this I used the way Philo has explained here:(URL) On the part (URL) I have used this way to find the right curvature. cu mikeheide (15 years ago, 20-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad, FTX)