 CAD / 15971
  Re: 8862, What's Wrong With This Picture?

(...) Thanks to the heroic efforts of Philo, my model is now complete and I have posted some sweet renders. One of them which features the 14x8 bucket prominently can be seen below: (URL) Click (URL) here> for a 1920x1200 version (deep link), and (...) (15 years ago, 18-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: 8862, What's Wrong With This Picture?

Whoa! (...) Not so heroic, the part was not that tough. Actually the most difficult was to get dimensions right... Philo (15 years ago, 19-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)