 CAD / 15966
    LDCalc 0.1.0.5 released —Michael Heidemann
   I have just finished version 0.1.0.5 of LDCalc. The changes are: Some minor interal changes. Now it should work on ALL systems (windows, linux, mac) where Mono ((URL) is installed. As I do not have a mac system I can not test it there so I need your (...) (15 years ago, 17-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)