 CAD / 15953
Re: What happened to LDraw.org domain name???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2009 02:19:35 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
Alas, I still cannot load the site.
I am now transferred to Google:
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=www.ldraw.org&meta=
Does anyone have an idea?

Due to the nature of DNS updates, for some the site may appear down for 24-48
hours until whatever DNS server their ISP uses updates.  This will repeat when I
implement the changes necessary to fix the help desk.

-Orion