 CAD / 15950
    Re: What happened to LDraw.org domain name??? —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) That is curious, the Ldraw home page loads fine for me, and I'm also based in the Netherlands, though by a different internet provider. Proxy settings? Have you flushed the cache? Could it be that the Ldraw server is on your providers (...) (16 years ago, 13-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: What happened to LDraw.org domain name??? —Willy Tschager
   (...) I guess it is the TTL - (URL) Lowering it for a few days might solves the problem. Orion? w. (16 years ago, 13-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: What happened to LDraw.org domain name??? —Michael Heidemann
   (...) Another possibility could be a prog on the client side where the IP numbers are stored locally and if they change you can not reach the desired page. I have had such a problem some years ago. It was meant to speed up things a little bit as the (...) (16 years ago, 13-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad)