 CAD / 15913
15912  |  15914
Subject:
My first set of LPub4 instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2009 15:31:55 GMT

This morning I got back to my first LPub4 based project which I had been working
on before the holidays.  Actually, it has been done for a while except for one
incorrect part which I finally tracked down.

I have posted instrutions for my Yellow Monster Truck on my LEGO Blog at:
http://blog.carolinatrainbuilders.com/?p=171

Direct link to PDF:
http://blog.carolinatrainbuilders.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/ctb-6500.pdf

Everything but the cover was done with LPub4, the cover was done with L3P,
L3PAO, and Pov-Ray.

Now that I have finished one set of instructions, I hope to get a few more done
over the next few weeks.  I can't imagine going back to my old process which was
cumbersome to say the least.  Kevin Clague is the man!

Mike