 CAD / 15871
    Re: Black faces in LPub generated PDF when printing —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) I've never tried to actualy print from LPub directly. There is no menu for that, right? (who wrote the thing anyway?!?!?) The file menu only has "Open", "Save", "Save as..." and "Print to File". How can you print to a printer with the above (...) (16 years ago, 18-Dec-08, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Black faces in LPub generated PDF when printing —Timothy Gould
     (...) I don't think there's any direct printing involved but printing the PDF to another PDF as an interim stage may fix (or at least expose) any non-supported PDF in the LPUB output. Tim (16 years ago, 18-Dec-08, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Black faces in LPub generated PDF when printing —Jaco van der Molen
   (...) I think that Tim means to say is to open the generated PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader and print to PDF. I have a PDF printer installed. It seems a plausible solution since PDF is the native file format of Acrobat and if any program should be able (...) (16 years ago, 19-Dec-08, to lugnet.cad)