 CAD / 1587
    Re: B-Wing from X-Wing parts —Todd Lehman
   (...) Wicked excellent! You really built that only using parts from the X-Wing set? That's incredible as an alternate model -- Way To Go!!! --Todd (25 years ago, 11-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: B-Wing from X-Wing parts —John VanZwieten
   (...) Thank you. It is a pure alternate model. The extra black plate 1X2 w/ one stud from the speeder-bike set sneaked into my version last night. When my son built his this morning he came up short that piece. Fortunately there was a red part left (...) (25 years ago, 11-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars)