 CAD / 1582
  Solved problem with LDLite 1.6

After E-mailing Paul Gyugyi, I learned that LDLite doesn't like spaces or other wierd characters in the path to LDraw. I had my LDraw installation in c:\program files\ldraw, and the space was throwing it off. I tried editing LDRAW.INI, changing the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Solved problem with LDLite 1.6

(...) I have found it to be a generally wise idea to place older DOS programs in paths with DOS-legal names.(1) I had a problem with LDraw itself that changing the directory names fixed. -- Terry K -- 1. I know, MS says Windows will truncate the (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)