 CAD / 15808
15807  |  15809
Subject:
LDCalc 0.1.0.4 released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2008 14:23:56 GMT

I have just finished version 0.1.0.4 of LDCalc.

The changes are:
Option Tab
If you change the number of digits that should be used all values are
recalculated immediately.

Triangle Tab
Fixed the error if you changed to another tab and back again and then the
preview was destroyed.
Immediately if you enter a value the calculation will be executed. No more need
to hit a calculate button, so I have removed it.
With the reset button the values will be set to default values and not to 0
(zero).
The maximum value for an angle is now limited to 90 degree and for the length of
the side negative values are not allowed.

Intersection Tab
Preview installed.
Immediately if you enter a value the calculation will be executed. No more need
to hit a calculate button, so I have removed it.
With the reset button the values will be set to default values and not to 0
(zero).

Download available at http://ldcalc.mikeheide.kilu.de/

I have also found an error in LCad from Paul Easter. I do not think that those
lines are parallel. Please see this picture:
http://ldcalc.mikeheide.kilu.de/LCal.png

Enjoy!

cu
mikeheide