 CAD / 15690
  Re: Opinions needed for Color and Edge Values

Great stuff here with those colors. I've created a tutorial in Dutch for my homepage on how to use the new colors. Question: how do I get LPub (4.0.0.x) to work with these configuration files? (16 years ago, 20-Nov-08, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Opinions needed for Color and Edge Values

(...) If you use LDView as your renderer for LPub, make sure you have "Process ldconfig.ldr" set in LDView's General Preferences. Then, use an ldconfig.ldr file that has the colors you want. Willy posted one in this thread. The ldconfig.ldr file (...) (16 years ago, 21-Nov-08, to lugnet.cad, FTX)