 CAD / 15657
  Re: LPub Rotation Step angle woes

(...) Well, I've definitely been doing it wrong! I guess it's just coincidence that my approach renders OK in LPub. Plus, Bricksmith doesn't treat rotsteps as steps - yet! Jim (16 years ago, 4-Nov-08, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: LPub Rotation Step angle woes

(...) It is not coincidence that it works. LPub is written to handle it your way. STEPs and ROTSTEPs that are not preceded by type 1 through 5 lines are not treated as step. (...) Kevin (16 years ago, 4-Nov-08, to lugnet.cad, FTX)