 CAD / 1565
    RE: LDraw.org TLG models —Lars C. Hassing
   Ryan answered JW: (...) ... I have done the 6898, see (URL) DAT files of this and the other models in the gallery are already available for download, but I have dozens of other models at home. I'll make you a list. Some models are split into (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)

        RE: LDraw.org TLG models —Ryan Dennett
     Thank you. Now I know where I got it from!! I have it in a folder somewhere :) I can inline them easy enough, so don't worry about any of that stuff. TO TIM AND THE OTHERS WORKING on the website, what is the feeling on the models? If we have them (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDraw.org TLG models —Jonathan Wilson
   the ice planet sets i did not have on my list i got from someone else. e.g. i got deep space defender from kevin m bane. (25 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)